Light of the world,

You stepped down into darkness

Opened my eyes, let me see

Beauty that made this heart adore You

Hope of my life spent with You


And here I am to worship

Here I am to bow down

Here I am to say that You're my God

You're altogether lovely

Altogether worthy

Altogether wonderful to me


King of all days

Oh, so highly exalted

Glorious in heaven above

Humbly You came to the earth You created

All for love's sake became poor


I'll never know how much it cost

To see my sin upon that cross

*.* Child of God *.*


born on 1st jan, 1988
male/female
single/attached

A little bit about me...


welcome to my blog I am Kenneth, I like to play Lan gaming eg, dota and online gaming. i also like to heng out at town during sat till sunday morning(sometime). Now i currently working in UOB bank till 15 Feb 2013 then i will be heading back to Poly for my studying in DIP. was aiming TP so hope to get in during this coming intake. I believe in God that he Got plan for me in My Life. i serve all my might for his Love for us - John 3:16.

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!

I want...


New or better computer
Laptop
IPod

*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* Music Player *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

Internship In My life

I am photographer in Redspots so pls read my news. Find my name "kenneth Chia" from the website's Redspots

online Radio

listen to Klove by clicking here while u reading my blog

My classmate(W35C) in Republic Polytechnic

HaiKal

My classmate(W47B) in Republic Polytechnic

April
Peh sweeting

Friend's Link

A Good Example Of Blog(from ITE Teacher)
XiaoTerence (my friends from chatroom)
Xiao Nicky (my friends from chatroom)
ChirsMc726 (my friends)
Mirantz's blog (my friends)
Mirantz's facebook (my friends)
khafian (Dog's Video)
Jalyne's Blog (My Classmate)
lynette (Sec school's Friend)
Andy's Blog (My ITE nitec Classmate)
Rahman's Blog (My ITE nitec Classmate)
Toshiiru, ITE, Woodland
Nicholas ThNg Fu JIe,CCK (sec sch friend)
Hong Yi (Pri sch friend)

xiao david ( friend )

links-Children Society's volenteer


FrozenMaMa (BMSS)


WenHui

links-Macpherson ITE Student Council

Caron , Elijah , Karthik (ex-SC_member and also ex-in_change of camera and video Cam) , Mei Yi

links-Hope Church

[ABOUT GOD]

To know more about this God and about my Church pls click on the link Here To find out more about it.

[PASTORS]

Pastor Shirley - Youth , Pastor Jasmine Poon - Tertiary , Pastor Jeff , Pastor Ben

[ministry]

YouthCHOIR! ministry

[Hope Church]

Hope Church Singapore's Event Programming blog

Hope Church Singapore

Hope Church Ipoh

[Brothers And Sisters]


Cedric usher units, Tan Wan Ru

[DI units 2007~2009]

ACE, DI Blog(PAST) , DI Blog(Past lor....!!!!) , DI-B2 Blog(NEW!!!!) , Ernest , Eugene (my fellow up & Paul's sheep in time) , hui yin
And MP_SC
, Huiling CL's blog . Huiling
Kelvin , Jame , junwei , joel
Paul ( My Sheep in DI =) , Tobias Chia Hong Siong , Wee Yin , Zhen De (My sheep) ,

[DI units 2010]

JingTing

[RP units]

David Eng Chun Kwee , Emily, Luke, Windez , jaslyn , jason , Jeff , Ruth , stephen , raymond .

[City Harvest Church]

City Harvest Church

[Heart Of GOD Church]


Church: Heart Of GOD

Ranford Neo aka Ford
Age: 16

links-GOD-Brother


Hong Junxian Jason

Blogger's fan

Marc's Blog

Superstar

Wei Lian's Blog

Shawn's Blog , Campus Superstar II's Blog , Campus Superstar II's Home Page , Wei Lian's Blog

*.* Archives *.*

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

listen to Klove by clicking here while u reading my blog

04 April 2011

welcome back to my blog,

had been doing a lot of thing those day . should making up my mind to move on for poly or should i start working, this whole afternoon. i not sure how much countless job, i had sent out my apply.
I only can say pray to God and ask him for guide . if God want me to work, i sure that i will make that chose in wisdom. because i know God will bless and guide me all the way and be with me :)

I shone with Jesus @ | 12:58 AM